SML Self Awareness

Oaklands School Learner Qualities
Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks


E
Be self aware
I know my learning goals.
I know how I learn best.
Think about and reflect on:
  • How have I been managing my time with completing my SML Tasks?
  • How well have I been completing them?
  • Have I been completing my MUST Dos each week?
  • Have I been organised enough to complete bonus tasks?

What is my learning goal? “To get all my SML tasks done and if i don't i have to work hard to finish them”  :)
WALT: manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
Managing to do my best with my SML. It's fun to do them but sometimes I want them to stop using scratch because sometimes it’s distracting.

What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
By doing my best and just give it my all. Most of the time I don't get them done, but soon I hope I can.

Which tasks have I completed well?  Why?
Reading, writing and maths follow up tasks because I finish my learning that I have done in class.

Which tasks have been challenging?  Why? Mathletics because I have to do Kip McGrath homework.

What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
I like the bonus tasks I get given, so no changes. I don't usually get to the bonus tasks because I don't get all of my points. I want to get all my points so that I can try Scratch one day.

My next step is…….. To try my best and get them all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment