Athletics Reflection 2017

2017 Athletics Reflection

Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.

You could reflect on these questions.

  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough? Well I felt fine, no one was making fun of me no matter what i did. High Jump was the hardest for me but I just didn’t let it bother me that I did not make it over.
  2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not? I did not, I was just a bit slower than I wanted to be. I did want to be better than last year, which was my goal.
  3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition? I tried my best no matter what people think of me. I got points for my house by joining in.
  4. What did I do well and how do I know? I know that I did well because I tried to not fail at High Jump. I did well because I kept on trying.
  5. What was challenging and how do I know? Sprints were challenging because I was against fast people. I tried my best at running.
  6. What am I most proud of and why? I am proud because I was not last like last year. I am also proud that I gave everything a go.

Start your writing here:

My favourite was discus because it was very fun and easy, that's why I liked it. I had to do lots of jumping, running and throwing. It was all really tiring, but really fun. We had different age groups, I was in the 11yr boys group with lots of my friends. The other groups were 10yr boy and 10yr girls, 11yr girls, 12/13yr boys and 12/13yr girls, 9yr boys and 9yr girls. So I really really liked it and no matter what happened i did not give up even if i failed or missed a jump in high jump i just would not give up and that's how me Athletics Reflection :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment